THE LOCAL’S LISBON GUIDE – LIKE A FRIEND SHOWING YOU AROUND THE CITY
This is probably the best guide on Lisbon that you’ll find.
I’m offering you my Lisbon secrets through this guide which was co-created by my husband Bruno – an authentic “alfacinha” (means salad – this is what Lisbon borns call themselves). We’re sure it’ll help you organize a trip of a lifetime.
– Easy to follow 3 full days itinerary
– A 1 day off the beaten path itinerary
– Google maps
– Unforgettable day trips with precise information how to get to them and what to do there
– Useful advice incl. public transport
– TOP 5 restaurants according to budget and cuisine style
– TOP 5 bars, rooftops, museum, etc.
– Much more
- 7 Night/ 8 Day trips divided into morning, afternoon and evening leaving you flexible enough to decide your own hours, but giving you a solid direction to follow
- Each day is carefully crafted to make sense of exploring, help you avoid crowds and burn-out
- Google Maps – all walks are mapped out, easy peasy right?
- Everything is one click away – from train and bus schedule to activities and specific restaurant recommendations, you’ll find all the useful links inside. Never wonder how to get from point A to point B and where to go to dinner today, just follow the suggestions.
- Easily Portable even with reduced baggage allowance, whereas you might not have space for a traditional guide, but you always do for your smartphone and tablet. Hey, and if you have, just bring your favourite vacation time reading.